Quorn Mince Chilli in Jacket Potato
The best part about jacket potatoes is their versatility. Simple and easy to cook, with endless options for toppings, who doesn’t love a fluffy jacket potato?
We’ve loaded ours up with a delicious helping of Quorn Mince chilli for the ultimate comfort food. This delicious meal works anytime of the year, for lunch or dinner, and the topping can be whipped up in less than half an hour.
Make extra for the following day and add it to tacos, rice, nachos and more – it's also the perfect meal prep solution!
- 300g Quorn Mince (chilled)
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup red & green peppers, diced
- 1 can (14oz.) chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans, drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 large baked potatoes, baked and still hot
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped spring onions & sour cream, as needed
- Place oil in a large non-stick pan over med-high heat; Add onion; sauté; 4-5 minutes or until softened
- Add peppers, Quorn Mince, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin. Reduce heat; simmer 8-10 minutes
- Stir in kidney beans, season with salt & pepper and continue to simmer 3 -5 minutes longer
- Slice open each baked potato. Fill with generous amount of chili mixture; top each with 1 tbsp. cheese
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped spring onions and a dollop of sour cream, if desired
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.