Quorn Vegetarian Ham Slices Sandwich
This Quorn Vegetarian Ham slices sandwich on Ciabatta is worthy of any lunchtime. Topped with crunchy salad and soft chargrilled red peppers. Perfect.
5 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Vegetarian Ham Slices
- 1 Ciabatta bread
- mixed salad leaves
- 50g chargrilled red peppers
- Olive oil
- Italian style hard cheese shavings
- Cut the Ciabatta bread in half
- Top one half with a handful of mixed salad leaves, Quorn Vegetarian Ham Slices, and chargrilled red peppers and Italian style hard cheese shavings
- Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the two Ciabatta halves together and serve
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Delicious! One of the best sandwiches I can make.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.