Crunchy Fillet Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries and Peri Mayo Dip
Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers will have your Friday night fakeaway sorted! The sweet and smoky sweet potato fries are perfect for dipping in the zesty peri peri mayo dip, whilst the onion and chilli pickle adds extra crunch and zip to the burger.
20.9 g fat
- 2 Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers
- 2 burger buns
- 1 beef tomato
- 30g cos lettuce leaves
- For the spiced sweet potato fries:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 6-10 sprays of olive oil spray
- 1 tsp/5g smoked paprika
- 1 tsp/5g dried oregano
- 1 tsp/5g garlic granules/garlic powder
- For the onion and chilli pickle:
- ½ red onion
- 1 green jalapeño chilli, deseeded
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- For the peri peri dip:
- 2-3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp peri peri sauce
- ½ clove garlic
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees fan.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into thin chips. Place on a baking tray and coat in the smoked paprika, garlic, and oregano mixing well to ensure the chips are evenly coated then spray with the olive oil spray. Place in the oven and bake for around 30-40 mins until golden and cooked through. Season to taste.
- • For the onion and chilli pickle, finely slice the onion and red chilli then place in a bowl and cover with boiling water from a recently boiled kettle. Allow to steep for about 10 mins then drain.
- Cover the onions and chilli with the vinegar and stir. Allow to pickle for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain off the vinegar before serving.
- For the peri peri dip – mix together the mayo and peri peri sauce then finely grate in the garlic and lime zest. Squeeze in the lime juice then finely chop the coriander and stir until well combined.
- Cook the crunchy fillet burgers according to the packet instructions.
- To assemble the burgers, add a layer of the peri peri dip, then the lettuce and sliced tomato. Top with the crunchy fillet burger and drained onion and chilli pickle. Serve with the remaining dip and the sweet potato fries.
Can’t handle the heat? Reduce the chilli in the pickle or add a pinch of sugar to balance out the spice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.