- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp red pesto
- 2 tbsp red wine
- 400g tomato passata
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Ingredients for the Ricotta Topping
- 4 large, fresh lasagne sheets, each cut into 2 pieces
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, shredded
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 50g vegetarian Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Cook the lasagne sheets for 4 minutes until al dente
- Meanwhile, pre -heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat and fry the onion gently for 3 minutes until beginning to soften, stirring frequently. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Stir in the red pesto, wine, tomato passata and crumbled stock cube. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer gently for 2 minutes then stir in the Quorn Meatless Grounds. Cover and cook for a further 8 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as required. Stir in half of the basil
- Preheat the grill to a high setting
- Mix the ricotta with the water, nutmeg, salt, pepper, the remaining basil and half of the cheese, cover and microwave for 30-40 seconds to warm through
- Place four pieces of cooked lasagne sheet on a heatproof sheet. Place a quarter of the Quorn lasagne filling on each one, cover with a second piece of lasagne pasta and top with a layer of the ricotta mix. Sprinkle the cheese over and grill for 1-2 minutes to lightly toast the cheese topping.
Serve with salad leaves or steamed vegetables.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This is really tasty and easy to make. We added carrot and pepper as well, thought next time we might put spinach on top.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.