- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Cook the lasagne sheets for 4 minutes until al dente
- Meanwhile, pre -heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat and fry the onion gently for 3 minutes until beginning to soften, stirring frequently. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Stir in the red pesto, wine, tomato passata and crumbled stock cube. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer gently for 2 minutes then stir in the Quorn Mince. Cover and cook for a further 8 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as required. Stir in half of the basil
- Preheat the grill to a high setting
- Mix the ricotta with the water, nutmeg, salt, pepper, the remaining basil and half of the cheese, cover and microwave for 30-40 seconds to warm through
- Place four pieces of cooked lasagne sheet on a heatproof sheet. Place a quarter of the Quorn lasagne filling on each one, cover with a second piece of lasagne pasta and top with a layer of the ricotta mix. Sprinkle the cheese over and grill for 1-2 minutes to lightly toast the cheese topping.
Serve with salad leaves or steamed vegetables.