- Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan/400f/gas mark 6
- Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil until soft, then add the mushrooms and cook gently until they too are soft, then add the Quorn mince and mix well
- Sprinkle half a stock cube over the mince mixture for extra flavour and mixed in, then pour in the tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes
- Grease or spray a muffin tray and place a long strip of greaseproof paper in each bowl to help remove the lasagne
- Pick a glass approximately the size of the muffin bowls, draw around it with a knife and cut out 16 circles
- Place a circle of lasagne in eight of the muffin bowls, then top with a heaped teaspoon of mince, then another layer of lasagne. Next a heaped teaspoon of cheese sauce, then a sprinkling of mozzarella
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. Serve two stacked for height with a dressed salad as a starter
This recipe has been created by one of our Quorn™ivores. Have a look at our blog where you will be able to meet our Quorn™ivores chefs and be inspired to create delicious, healthy meals.