One Pot Quorn Fillets and Creamy Tomato Sauce
Try this quick and easy One Pot Quorn Fillets and Creamy Tomato Sauce, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Simply place ingredients in an overproof dish, bake and enjoy! Serve with rice, potatoes or pasta for a fulfilling and satisfying meal.
- One Pot Recipes
- Mediterranean Food Recipes
- Family Meal Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
8.1 g fat
11.7 g protein
- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 400g ready-made tomato sauce
- 190g kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175°C/ Gas Mark 3.
- Place Quorn Fillets in an ovenproof dish. Cover with tomato sauce and olives.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, remove and top with fresh herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Serve with rice, baked potatoes or pasta.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This is so easy made in the pot, less washing up and minimum ingredients, which is amazing and so tasty I am going to try the chestnut Christmas dinner recipe next, looks really good, also the roast. I have printed a lot of the recipes.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.