One Pot Quorn Fillets and Creamy Tomato Sauce
Try this quick and easy One Pot Quorn Fillets and Creamy Tomato Sauce, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Simply place ingredients in an overproof dish, bake and enjoy! Serve with rice, potatoes or pasta for a fulfilling and satisfying meal.
8.1 g of fat
- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 400g ready-made tomato sauce
- 190g kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175°C/ Gas Mark 3.
- Place Quorn Fillets in an ovenproof dish. Cover with tomato sauce and olives.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, remove and top with fresh herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Serve with rice, baked potatoes or pasta.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.