- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Add the goat’s cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and cranberries to a bowl and mix together.
- Place the sliced fillets onto a lightly greased baking tray and place ¼ of the mixture on to the base of each fillet, then top with the other half of the fillet and set aside.
- Mix the flour and cinnamon with the water and whisk to form a batter.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and mix in the dried sage.
- Coat the fillets in the batter then coat in the breadcrumbs and return to the baking tray. Repeat until all the fillets have been coated.
- Cook on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with, herb potatoes and steamed vegetables.