Easy Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
These beautifully bright Easy Vegetarian Burrito Bowls are the tastiest way to organise your lunching. What better way to enjoy your lunch with a nourishing burrito bowl which is both delicious and easy to create! Quorn vegetarian Fillets are roasted in a smoky marinade, served over brown rice, black beans, roasted veg and a zingy lime dressing. Our easy vegetarian burrito bowl recipes are packed full of flavour and will be your next go to dish. Trust us - this one will bowl you over.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- High Fibre Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Vegan & Vegetarian Meal Prep Ideas
14 g fat
24 g fibre
- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 320g cooked brown rice
- 200g black beans
- 240g cannellini beans
- 200g tomatoes, diced
- For the spice paste:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- For the lime dressing:
- The juice of two limes
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp chipotle flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin and ground coriander.
- Coat the Quorn Fillets in the spice mix and lay on an oven tray with the sliced peppers, onion and diced sweet potato. Transfer to the oven for 30 minutes, then remove and allow to cool.
- Fill the base of 4 lunchboxes with brown rice and top with the diced tomatoes, beans, sweet potato, roasted red onion and roasted pepper. Pour over the lime dressing and top with sliced Quorn Fillets.
- Top with a squeeze of lime and fresh coriander leaves.
- Store in the fridge and eat within 48 hours.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I love Quorn products ❤️ This recipe is delicious
The recipe is easy and good for meal prep, something that I do. Just a question where can I get those food containers??
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.