Quorn Pimms Glazed Fillets with Summer Salad
Quorn Pimms Glazed Fillets with Summer Salad is a light and tasty dish perfect for hot summer days. Easy and quick to make, this delicious vegetarian salad is the ideal summer dish!
8 g fat
- 4 Quorn Fillets, defrosted
- 300mls Pimms
- 2 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp of cold water
- 150g sweet tomatoes, thinly sliced length ways
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 pack mozzarella pearls or mozzarella pieces
- 40g strawberries, thinly sliced or 40g raspberries, halved
- 6 basil leaves, roughly torn.
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat a small pan add the Pimms and heat until the liquid has reduced by half, add the apple balsamic and cornflour, reduce the heat & simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6, glaze the fillets with the dressing and place onto a lightly greased baking tray, cook in the oven for 10 minutes
- Place the sliced tomatoes on a plate, drizzle with the olive oil. Scatter over the mozzarella, strawberries and basil leaves, grind over a generous amount of black pepper
- Tear or cut the glazed Quorn Fillets and place on top of the salad, drizzle over the remaining dressing. Can be served warm or cold
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.