- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a medium high heat cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli purée, flakes and smoked paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the kidney beans, tomato purée, vegetable stock, ground coriander, puy lentils and Quorn Mince. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and stir in the fresh coriander. Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- Place a tortilla wrap onto the base of a baking tray. Spoon half of the chilli mixture evenly onto the wrap, almost reaching the edges. Place another wrap on top and sprinkle with cheese. Ensure the top of the wrap is covered by the cheese, before placing under the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes, checking regularly, until the cheese is completely melted and beginning to turn golden. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and jalapeños.
Tip: for a hotter chilli, add ½ tsp chilli cayenne pepper in step 2.