Easy Thai Salad With Quorn Mince
This quick & easy Thai Salad made with Quorn Mince is fresh and flavoursome. Delicious as a lunch or light dinner and perfect for picnics!
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 fresh chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 packet of sugar peas (200g)
- 1 green apple
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- 1 handful of spring onions
- Chopped lime to serve
- Chop the peppers, sugar peas and apple into strips.
- Slice the radishes and spring opinions.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in rapeseed oil until it becomes a nice colour.
- Mince the garlic and ginger and finely chop the chilli.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli to the Quorn Mince and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and stir, ensuring everything is coated well.
- Season with salt then remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Combine the Mince mix with the fresh chopped vegetables and beansprouts.
- Serve with lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Amazing meal. After seeing the 1* I was hesitant to try this, but we love it. We have this meal time and time again. Only adaption I have made is a put all the veg in the pan with the mince except the apple. Then add the apple in before serving.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.