Quorn Beef Roast Dinner with Roasted Garlic Gravy
For a succulent Quorn Beef Roast dinner withhomemade gravy, this recipe will be a huge hit with all the family. Try it for your next Sunday lunch!
6.1 g of fat
- 1 Quorn Beef Roast
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 bulb of garlic, head sliced off to expose the cloves
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 1 vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 150ml of boiling water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp corn flour, mixed with 50ml of water until smooth
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Place the Quorn Beef Roast into a roasting dish and brush with horseradish sauce. Add the garlic bulb, thyme, vegetable stock, salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the roasting dish from the oven and carefully pour off the liquid into a pan and place on to a low heat. Slowly pour in the cornflour mixture until the gravy reaches your desired consistency. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, slice the Quorn Beef Roast and serve with the Roasted Garlic Gravy.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.