Vegetarian Thai Style Roast Beef Noodle Salad
Deliciously meat free and gluten free! Try our vegetarian Thai style roast beef salad with vermicelli rice noodles and a zesty lime and ginger dressing. The perfect use for your lefTover Quorn Beef Roast for a lighter meal after the festive period.
3.4 g fat
- 200g leftover Quorn Beef Roast, thinly sliced
- 125g vermicelli rice noodles
- ½ cucumber peeled into lengthways strips
- 1 carrot peeled into lengthways strips
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced,
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 100g beansprout
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp garlic grated
- 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare the rice noodles by covering them with boiling water, bring to the boil for a minute, rinse and drain in cold water and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl mix well.
- Toss the carrot, spring onion, red chilli, tomatoes, mint, coriander md vermicelli noodles in a bowl together. Cover with the dressing and ensure it is fully coated.
- Top the noodle salad with the Quorn Beef Roast slices, place over the noodle salad and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.