Quorn Chicken & Halloumi Skewers
These Vegetarian Chicken & Halloumi Skewers are zesty, herby and make the perfect summer meal! Load your skewers with marinated Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, halloumi and red pepper and serve up with homemade flatbreads and a fresh side salad.
Grill them on the BBQ or simply fry in a griddle pan for a tasty summer meal whatever the weather.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Recipes
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
40 g fat
- 400g Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- 200g halloumi cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into squares
- 4 flatbreads
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- A mix of your preferred greens (lettuce, spinach, rocket)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients. Add the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, halloumi cubes, and red pepper squares. Mix until well coated and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, halloumi, and peppers onto the skewers. Grill on a hot barbecue or griddle pan for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets are cooked and the halloumi is golden.
- Serve with fresh salad and warm flatbreads on the side.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.