Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces Lemon and Chilli Linguine
For a succulent, zesty Italian-inspired lemon chilli pasta dish look to Quorn for our vegetarian linguine. Quorn Pieces fried to golden perfection in lemon juice and olive oil, and then lifted up to another level with garlic and chilli for a flavourful veggie linguine. Pulled together with cream and lemon zest and a flourish of basil, this Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces recipe makes for the perfect vegetarian linguine, it's quick to make, delicious to eat, and just what you need.
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 225g dried linguine or spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 large garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- Freshly grounded black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil finely shredded
- 150ml whipping cream (optional)
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, dissolve the stock cube and cook the linguine as per the pack instructions
- Meanwhile heat 1tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add the Quorn Soy Free, Meat Free Pieces, pour over the lemon juice and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring frequently
- Add the garlic, red chilli and fry for a further 3 minutes stirring frequently
- Drain the linguine, stir through the remaining 1tbsp of olive oil and add to the pan with the Quorn Pieces. Add the lemon zest, cream (optional) and season well with black pepper.
- Stir through the basil and serve with freshly sliced chilli and a sprig of basil
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Lovely recipe, the lemon really gave Quorn filets flavor
This is one of my all time favourite veggie meals. Simple but stunning with a good Sauvignon Blanc.
This is amazing. It will be even better with a nice cold glass of wine!
A really lovely recipe- make sure you add the lemon zest and juice together as I forgot! Family of four thoroughly enjoyed. I used natural yogurt instead of cream for a healthier option.
Absolutely delicious! As someone who isn't very good with spice I thought the chillies where added a nice kick. Be sure to marinate the quorn fillets in lemon juice before so it soaks up the tasty zesty taste! Great alternative if you want a break from sauce-based pasta!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.