Quorn Vegetarian Mince Crunch Wrap
Your favourite fast-food staple made completely meat-free! Try tasty Quorn Mince in a spicy vegetarian crunch wrap supreme. Layered with chipotle mayo, tortilla chip, guacamole and sour cream. Try tonight for the ultimate fakeaway treat!
- Fakeaway Recipes
- Vegetarian Mince Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
A Little Effort
- 300g pack Quorn Mince
- 30g fajita seasoning mix
- 300g jar chilli tomato sauce
- 50g chipotle mayo
- 30g tortilla chips
- 40g guacamole
- 40g sour cream
- 40g lettuce
- 15g sliced jalapeno
- 75g cheese
- 4 small tortillas
- 4 large torillas
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the fajita mix with 1 tbsp of water, mix to combine and cook until fragrant.
- Add the jar of chilli tomato sauce and Quorn Mince, bring sauce to a boil then reduce and simmer for 12 minutes. Leave to cool slightly before assembling.
- To assemble the crunch wrap lay out a large tortilla, spread a layer of chipotle mayo and top with the Quorn Mince mixture. Top with a layer of tortilla chips, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and cheese.
- Cover with a small tortilla on top and fold the edges of the large tortilla into the centre to make a parcel.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan fold side down and toast on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Repeat for the remaining crunch wraps, cut into slices and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.