Quorn Fillets topped with Nachos & Salsa
The perfect summer snack with a Quorn twist! The crunchy nachos, melted cheese and Quorn Fillets smothered in a cool salsa sauce will make this an instant family favourite.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- 1 pack Quorn Fillets
- 40g crushed Nachos
- 200g Ready-made tomato salsa
- 25g grated Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and lightly oil a baking try.
- Place the frozen Quorn Fillets on the baking tray and spoon equal amounts of salsa on top of each one. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed corn chips over the top of each fillet and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for a further 7 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.