Vegetarian Chicken Crockpot with Quorn Fillets
This slow cooked Vegetarian Chicken Crockpot is the perfect winter warmer. Made using Quorn Vegetarian Fillets in a rich tomato ragu, it’s a quick and easy midweek meal prepped in just a few minutes!
Cook low and slow to create a delicious marinated sauce, serve up and dip in some crusty garlic bread or smother over some fluffy steamed rice.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegetarian Autumn Recipes
- Casserole & Stew
- One Pot Recipes
10 g fat
- 4 Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g spinach
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steamed rice or crusty bread to serve
- Place the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, onion, garlic, tomatoes, spinach, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in a crockpot.
- Cook on 20 minutes on medium heat or one hour slow cooker on low setting.
- Serve the crockpot dish with steamed rice or crusty garlic bread.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.