Vegetarian Chicken & Sweetcorn Loaded Jacket Potatoes
If your go-to lunch or light dinner is a jacket potato, then this fuss free vegetarian jacket potato recipe is the tastiest!
Simply top your fluffy jacket potato with a delicious helping of NEW Quorn Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich Filler for a fast and easy meal. This delicious new vegetarian deli product makes the perfect jacket potato topper or tasty sandwich filling and is a super simple swap into lunchtimes.
Serve with a fresh, crunchy green salad and zesty lemon dressing.
- Deli Food Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Family Meal Recipes
11.2 g fat
- 100g Quorn Vegetarian Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich Filler
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Lemon wedges
- 2 baking potatoes
- Low calorie spray oil
- 6 leaves sweet gem lettuce, torn
- 25g sugar snap peas, halved
- 10g baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cucumber, de-seeded and sliced
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ stick celery, sliced
- A handful of basil leaves
- ½ lemon, juice only
- ½ tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/ 220°C /425F/ gas mark 7.
- Spray each potato with a little cooking oil spray and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place all the listed ingredients for the zingy green salad into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Make the optional zesty lemon dressing. Whisk the lemon juice, mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To serve, make a cross in the top of each jacket potato, squeeze to open and top with Quorn Vegetarian Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich Filler.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and serve with a portion of zingy green salad, lemon wedges and an optional drizzle of zesty lemon dressing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.