Vegetarian Chicken Kebab Skewers
Get inspired and try this delicious Quorn Vegetarian Fillets Kebab Skewers recipe with Quorn Vegetarian Fillets. Perfect for a summertime BBQ as our Quorn Vegetarian Fillets are low in saturated fat, high in fibre and high in protein! Enjoy meat free alternatives with Quorn.
8.6 g fat
- 4 Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, defrosted and each cut into approximately 4 pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 100g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of ½ lime
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion cut into large chunks
- 1 orange pepper, cut into large diced
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 10-15 minutes
- Bunch of coriander, chopped and lime wedges to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl. Add the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets coating well.
- Preheat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then prepare the skewers by threading alternate pieces of Quorn, pepper, onion, cherry tomato until all of the ingredients are used.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush with a little oil and bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked.
- Sprinkle liberally with the chopped coriander, squeeze with lime and enjoy with a fresh spicy tomato salsa and salad.
Did you know? This recipe includes lots of colour including cherry tomatoes and yellow pepper, both of which are great sources of vitamin C!
If you prefer, swap the coconut cream for a reduced-fat version.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.