Yellow Curry with Quorn Pieces, Lentils & Squash
Curries are the ideal comfort food. Nice, spicy and warming, and you can vary them endlessly! This butternut squash yellow curry ticks all the boxes: healthy, quick and delicious!
A Little Effort
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 800g butternut squash, in small cubes
- 400g canned lentils
- 400g green beans
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250ml of water
- 2 naan breads
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 15g fresh parsley
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat sunflower oil in a thick-bottomed pan and when the oil has heated up, add the yellow curry paste and stir well. Be careful that the curry paste does not stick.
- After 3 minutes add the butternut squash chunks together with coconut milk and water to the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Rinse and drain the lentils before adding them to the pan along with the green beans and Quorn Pieces. Let it simmer for another 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the naan bread according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve the yellow lentil curry with butternut squash and Quorn Pieces with naan.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.