Philly-Style Emmental Escalope Hoagie
Got a craving for US fast-food? Try our tasty Philly-style vegetarian hoagie recipe made with Quorn Emmental Escalope. The perfect dish for meat-free feasting!
- 2 Quorn Emmental Escalope
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 large hoagie buns, split
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Set air fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. Place Quorn Emmental Escalopes in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook onion, sliced peppers, mushrooms and garlic for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender and starting to brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut each escalope in half lengthwise. Serve escalopes in toasted hoagie buns with mayonnaise and sautéed vegetables.
Tips: Substitute hoagie buns for large flour tortillas or wraps if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review