Quorn Fishless Finger Wrap Bites
A hit at parties or in the lunchbox, these delicious bites can even be made in advance. Great in the lunchbox, for parties or a mid-week dinner, they're healthy, quick and tasty - guaranteed to be a family favourite.
2.9 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- 3 tbsp light vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 5 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 2 large leaves of iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers according to packet instructions.
- Mix the vegan mayonnaise with the tomato ketchup in a bowl. Divide this mixture between the 5 tortilla wraps, followed by the iceberg lettuce. Top each wrap with two Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers and roll into a wrap. Slice the ends of each wrap and then cut the wraps into 3 equal portions each.
Did you Know? These Quorn Fishless Finger Wrap Bites are made with wholemeal tortilla wraps which can contribute to our daily fibre intake. Fibre is important to include in our diet to keep our digestive system healthy. In the UK, it is recommended we aim for 30g of fibre per day.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Super easy, quick & cheap to make. I didn’t bother chopping mine into bites and just kept it as one wrap and that’s the perfect amount for my lunch. Will be having this regularly now as it’s yum!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review