Caribbean Jerk Quorn Fillets Recipe with Rice
Sweet and spicy with a kick, these tangy Jerk Quorn Fillets flavoured with chilli, cinnamon and ground ginger will wake up your taste buds with a splash of Caribbean sunshine. Served on a bed of rice and peas with a wedge of lime. An absolutely divine meal idea.
A Little Effort
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Heat the oil in a heavy based pan, add the chilli, cinnamon and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low, add the brown sugar and cook for a further 30 seconds
- Add the pineapple juice and mango chutney, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened
- Pour the Jerk Sauce on to the Quorn Fillets, ensuring the fillets are evenly coated
- Place on a baking tray and bake on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes. Cut the fillets in to 5-6 slices and serve on a bed of rice, with kidney beans, spring onions and a dash of lime
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Very easy and delicious!
Amazing recipe however mine took longer to thicken and wouldn't have covered 6 pieces. 2 at the max
Really nice but not enough for 6 fillets. I used 4 and it was a bit sparse. Nice flavour though. Would make again.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review