All friendly monsters are officially invited to our Halloween party. This vegetarian burger recipe brings a spooky twist on this fast food classic. Indulge in a fun-packed family activity and turn these innocent-looking burgers into creepily festive monsters!
- 4 Quorn Ultimate Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- Tomato sauce
- 1 carrot
- Lettuce leaves
- Black olives
- Mini pickled cucumbers
- Cocktail sticks
- Cook the Quorn Ultimate Burgers according to the instructions on the pack.
- In the meantime, wash the lettuce leaves, cut the carrots into thick slices (for the eyes) and triangles (for the teeth) and slice black olives (for the pupils).
- Cut the top off mini pickled cucumbers (gherkins or cornichons) and insert cocktail sticks through the length (to prop them onto the buns).
- Cut the burger buns in halves.
- To assemble your monsters, pour tomato sauce, ketchup or BBQ sauce on the bun halves. Place the lettuce and Quorn Brilliant Burgers on one half of a bun and top them with the other half.
- Decorate the burgers with the carrot teeth and eyes, the olive pupils and stick the cocktail sticks on top. (Make sure you remove all the cocktail sticks before eating or serving to children)!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review