Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
The ultimate leftover sandwich! Loaded with sliced Quorn Beef Roast, peppers, onions, a tint of spice and melted mozzarella. Delicious served hot with a drizzle of your favourite sauce.
7.7 g of fat
- 200g cooked Quorn Beef Roast, sliced into strips
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 sub rolls
- 80g mozzarella cheese
- Mustard and ketchup, to serve
- If not using leftovers, cook the Quorn Beef Roast according to package instructions. Allow to rest, and cut into strips.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced red onion and green pepper. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the strips of Quorn Beef Roast and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika and sauté for an extra minute.
- Slice each sub roll in half and divide the sautéed mix between to rolls. Top each roll with mozzarella cheese and grill for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with a drizzle of mustard and ketchup.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review