Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons Winter Salad
Bring some colour to your salads with this vibrant mix of red cabbage, fennel and apple. Topped with Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons and garnished with pomegranate seeds and pistachios it’s a healthy, tasty choice for any meal time - cooked up in 20 minutes!
3.1 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons
- 200 g red cabbage, shredded
- ½ fennel bulb, shredded
- 1 apple, grated
- 15 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tbsp. orange zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted pistachios
- Preheat your oven to 190C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Transfer the Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons on to the tray and cook according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, to make the winter salad, toss together the red cabbage, fennel, apple and parsley. Drizzle over the red wine vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- To serve, divide the salad between four bowls and top each bowl with three Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons and garnish with pomegranate seeds and toasted pistachios.
Did you know? Our Sweet Chipotle Goujons are not only high in protein and low in saturated fat, they are also high in fibre! Fibre is important to include in our diet to keep our digestive system healthy. In the UK, it is recommended we aim for 30g of fibre per day.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review