Quorn Vegan Sausage Roll
Combining Quorn Vegan Brilliant Bangers with a classic combination of sage, thyme and apple, these vegan sausage rolls are sure to please. Perfect for a picnic or when you're in need of a hearty meat free snack.
- 1 pack of chilled Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 4 sage leaves
- 3 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pack of ready-to-roll vegan puff pastry
- 1 tbsp vegan milk
- Preheat your oven to 200C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the Quorn Brilliant Bangers, sage leaves, apple, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender or processor and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the puff pastry from its packaging and roll out on to a clean, flat surface. Cut in half lengthways to create two long strips. Divide the sausage mixture and place in a long sausage shape across the long edge of the pastry strips.
- Using both hands, tightly roll and fold the pastry over, tucking in underneath and pressing lightly to seal the pastry. Brush the pastry with the vegan milk.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden and flakey.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review