Quorn Vegan Spicy Tacos
Mexican flavour’s never fail to be a hit and these tasty vegan tacos will not disappoint. Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers are served on warm tortillas and loaded with toppings. Perfect for lunch or a quick family dinner, these lip quivering tacos can be on your plate in just 30 minutes.
- 2 Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded vegan Cheddar cheese
- 8 vegan tortilla wraps, warmed
- Prepare the Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes according to the on pack directions.
- Warm the tortillas and slice the burgers into thick strips.
- Load the warm tortillas with the sliced burgers, refried beans, shredded lettuce, salsa and top with vegan cheddar cheese.
Tips: Substitute guacamole or vegan sour cream for salsa. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review