Quorn Fillets in Red Pesto Sauce
This easy Quorn Fillets pesto recipe can be on your plate in 20 minutes. A tangy red pesto sauce served with steamed vegetables makes for a delicious midweek dinner.
- 6 Quorn Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons high quality vegetarian red pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Basil leaves to garnish.
- Heat the oil in a shallow pan and lightly brown the frozen Quorn Fillets
- In a bowl, mix together the stock, tomato paste, vegetarian pesto and thyme. Pour over the Fillets.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- Transfer the Fillets to warmed plates.
- Stir the light cream into the sauce; add seasoning to taste and spoon over the sauce
Steaming vegetables helps to retain the their nutrients as you don't lose these in the boiling water.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Very good recipe. Quick and easy to cook. Nice taste.
Lovely and easy to cook. 20 minuets from start to dining.
One of my faves! I probably make this the most from the Quorn Kitchen recipe book. So tasty!
Delicious and easy to make
One of the recipes from the Quorn cookbook that I have made regularly for years. Minimal ingredients and simple to make. Can be served with pasta, mash, rice or any other grain. Love it.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.