Try this super tasty and easy Christmas curry that you can cook all year round...but especially just after Christmas, using all of your leftover veggies to make a delicious Christmas leftover curry!
Enjoy a festive twist on a traditional masala curry and spice up your Boxing Day with this delicious Christmas Curry recipe. Using up your leftover Quorn Roast and veggies from the day before, this tasty curry will satisfy your tastebuds and feed all the family! Best served with fluffy white rice, chutney and naan. To make this vegan, sub out the Quorn Roast for our amazing Vegan Pieces.
A Little Effort
- 200g Quorn Roast (or however much you have left!) cooked, cooled, chopped into small chunks
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, medium diced
- 1 green pepper, medium diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2cm piece of ginger, minced/grated
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 300ml passata
- 200ml coconut milk
- Mango chutney
- Naan breads
- White rice, cooked as per instructions
- Using a deep heavy bottom pan, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the onion & fry for 6 – 7 minutes. Next add the peppers & cook for a further 3 – 4 minutes until tender.
- Add the garlic & ginger, stirring to ensure no sticking and cook for 2 mins. If catching, add a splash of water.
- Add the dry spices and cook for around 1 minute until they release a fragrant aroma.
- Pour in the passata & coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the chopped Quorn Roast and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- If you have any leftover Xmas veg, now would be the time to add these into the pan & heat through.
- Serve on a bed of rice with mango chutney and naan bread.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.