- To make the salsa pre heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and cook the chilli and red onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the pineapple, maple syrup and Sriracha sauce, reduce the heat & simmer for 5 minutes, then set aside
- Boil the potato slices in lightly salted water for 8 minutes, drain and pat dry with a little kitchen paper
- Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a griddle pan and fry the slices of potato for 5–10 minutes until golden
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the Quorn Vegetarian Gammon Steaks as per back of pack instructions
- Serve the Quorn Vegetarian Gammon Steaks on top of the griddled potato and top with the spicy salsa.
Serve with a fresh green salad or steamed vegetables