Quorn English Breakfast
Start the day like a true champion with a delicious full English breakfast. Try Quorn's Vegetarian Full English Breakfast for a meat-free twist on a classic meal!
Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices and Quorn Sausages served up with your choice of eggs, tomatoes, button mushrooms, buttered toast and beans. Whether breakfast or brunch, this tasty plate is a total winner!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Breakfast And Brunch Ideas
- Meat Free Sausage Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Traditional British Food
A Little Effort
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the hash browns according to pack instructions.
- Place the Quorn Best of British Sausages onto a baking tray and brush lightly with a little of the oil. Cook for 15 - 18 minutes, or until core temperature is reached.
- Slice each tomato in half, place on a baking tray and brush the cut surface with a little of the oil. Put into the oven when there are 10 minutes left of the Quorn Best of British Sausages cooking time and cook until just starting to soften, approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms for 3 - 4 minutes or until they are soft. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the eggs. Keep warm.
- Lastly, in the same oil as the eggs cook the Quorn Bacon-style Slices for 1 minute on each side. Do not overcook.
- Serve with toast and ketchup or brown sauce and garnish with a little fresh parsley and cracked black pepper.
Tips - if preferred, cook the Quorn Best of British Sausages and tomatoes on a hot griddle pan to give a charred griddle effect.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.