Quorn Finely Sliced Ham and Coleslaw Sandwich
Quick, easy and super tasty - this vegan wafer-thin ham sandwich makes the perfect addition to your packed lunch.
Ready in just 10 minutes this delicious meat-free sandwich uses Quorn Finely Sliced Ham, layered onto wholemeal bread with an easy homemade coleslaw and salad.
This budget friendly sandwich comes in at just over £1 per serving too, so it’s perfect for a family picnic or a few days of lunchboxes - what’s not to love?
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
- Cheap Vegetarian Family Recipes
8.5 g fat
- 120g Quorn Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 carrot
- ½ small red onion
- 100g white cabbage
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 4 lettuce leaves from a round lettuce
- To make the homemade coleslaw, peel the carrot and onion and remove the outer leaves from the cabbage. Grate the carrot, apple and cabbage into a large bowl then finely slice the onion, add to the bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl, stir together the Dijon mustard, vegan mayonnaise and lemon juice then season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the dressing to the vegetables and mix until everything is combined well.
- Next, assemble your sandwich by dividing the lettuce leaves between four slices of bread then layer on the Quorn Finely Sliced Ham, before topping with your crunchy homemade coleslaw.
- Close up the sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread and serve with any leftover coleslaw.
Calculations based on average cost of ingredients purchased from Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons, correct as of 15/06/2023. Prices may vary.
The coleslaw can be made the night before and stored in the fridge to save time the next day when you’re making your sandwiches. Just give it a good stir when you take it out of the fridge before using.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.