Quorn Pieces & Butternut Squash Tart
Quorn Pieces and Butternut Squash Tart is a delicious meal that everyone is sure to love! Enjoy a delicious tart, with Quorn Pieces, butternut squash, rosemary and goat's cheese. These butternut squash tarts will become a staple in your household.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Main Course Meals
- Pie & Pastry Recipes
- 175g Quorn Pieces
- 1 sheet ready rolled short-crust pastry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g butternut squash, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1-2 tsp dried rosemary
- 125g Welsh Goat's Cheese
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Line a lightly greased flan tin with the pastry allow to rest
- Meanwhile fry the butternut squash and onion for 2 minutes in the olive oil, then add the Quorn Pieces and continue to fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the heat and add the rosemary and goats cheese, mix well and let the cheese melt, add 2-3 tbsp of water or milk until the sauce is the consistency of double cream, season to taste
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pastry case and cook in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F / gas mark 6 for 20 minutes
Serve with new potatoes and crispy green salad leaves
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Pastry needs to be par baked prior to filling being added and butternut squash needs to be steamed before frying.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.