Quorn Spicy Vegan Buffalo Fillet Burger with Rosemary Fries
Coming in hot… NEW Quorn Spicy Vegan Buffalo Fillets are epic in our vegan take on a spicy chicken burger & fries.
A delicious, zingy fillet burger served with a cool and spicy homemade ranch mayo and a side of fragrant rosemary fries. Stacked high with sour pickled red onion and cool cucumber ribbons, this vegan burger makes the ultimate fakeaway night in. All accompanied by a green salad with a kick of red chilli heat.
A Little Effort
14.8 g fat
IngredientsFor the rosemary fries:
- 2 red skin potatoes
- 20 sprays 1 calorie vegetable cooking spray
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- Sea salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 baby courgettes, sliced
- 25g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 25g tenderstem broccoli, fine tips only
- 15g rocket leaves
- ½ mild red chilli, sliced
- 4 Quorn Spicy Buffalo Fillets
- 4 bread buns
- 8 leaves of little gem lettuce
- 4 slices beef tomato
- 8 slices of cucumber, thinly sliced 40g
- 2 tbsp pickled red onion
- 4 sprigs of dill
For the rosemary fries
- Pre heat the oven to 200C (fan)/ 220C /425F/gas mark 7.
- Slice the potatoes into fries approximately 1 cm thick.
- Place the cut fries into a bowl and cover with boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fries using a slotted spoon and pat dry using kitchen paper.
- Place the fries on a baking tray lined with baking paper in a single layer.
- Spray the fries with the low calorie cooking spray and toss to coat.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Remove and scatter over the chopped rosemary and garlic granules. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove and toss the fries to coat. Season to taste.
For the spicy ranch mayo
- Place the vegan mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and chives into a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce to taste. Set aside.
For the zingy buffalo green salad
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl. Add one teaspoon of the prepared spicy ranch mayo and lightly toss. Place into a serving bowl.
For the sandwich
- Cook the Quorn Buffalo Fillets as per pack instruction.
- To build each sandwich, slice the bread buns in half and place the lettuce on the bottom of the bun.
- Top with a slice of tomato, Buffalo Fillet, a dollop of spicy ranch mayo, 2 curls of thinly sliced cucumber, a few pickled red onions and finely a sprig of dill.
- Serve with a zingy buffalo green salad and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
So gooooooooooooood give me more
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.