Quorn Vegan Buffalo Tacos
Looking for an easy and delicious meal that will have your guest reaching for more? Then you have to try these soft vegan tacos filled with Quorn Spicy Vegan Buffalo Fillets.
Our vegan tacos are packed with crunchy vegetables and creamy avocado. All finished off with a zingy homemade vegan buffalo sauce. Packed with flavour and totally meat-free, what's not to love?
A Little Effort
8 g fat
- 2 Quorn Spicy Buffalo Fillets
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 tacos
- 10g vegan butter
- ¼ tbsp sriracha sauce
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic granules
- 4 wedges of unwaxed lime
- 5g fresh coriander leaves
- Place the vegan butter into a small saucepan and gently melt.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the Quorn Buffalo Fillets as per pack instructions.
- When the Buffalo Fillets are nearly cooked, warm the tacos for 2 minutes in the oven.
- Place the warmed tacos into a serving dish and fill with the prepared red cabbage, avocado and red pepper.
- Slice the Buffalo Fillets into strips and add to the tacos.
- Drizzle over the prepared buffalo sauce and garnish with lime wedges and fresh coriander.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.