- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic for 2 minutes over a medium heat
- Add the cream and cheese and simmer for 3 minutes, season to taste
- Turn off the heat and stir in the spinach until wilted
- Cut 2 squares of pastry approximately 17cm x17cm
- Place the squares of pastry onto a lightly greased baking tray. Place a small amount of the spinach mixture in the centre of each square, top with the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips then top each steak equally with the remaining mixture. Pull all the corners into the centre and seal with a little beaten egg
- Glaze with the remaining egg and cook for 15- 20 minutes until golden
Serve with fresh spring greens and baby carrots.