Fluffy American Vegan Pancakes With Maple Glazed Quorn Smoky Ham
Switch out your usual American pancakes with bacon for a stack of these vegan pancakes for a breakfast or brunch to share with all the family.
Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with strips of crispy fried Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices as a simple swap. Perfect for pancake day!
6.6 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slices
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For the pancakes
- 300g self raising flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 450ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Place the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, whisk to combine. Make a well in the middle and slowly add the oat milk, whisking to prevent lumps. Add the vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- For the maple glazed vegan ham, brush each side of the Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slices with a little maple syrup.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Fry the vegan ham slices for 1-2 minutes or until crispy. Remove and slice into cubes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add a little oil and fry the pancakes on both sides in batches, using a 1/3 measuring cup of batter for each pancake.
- To serve, stack the pancakes on a serving platter. Scatter over the maple glazed Quorn Smoky Ham cubes. Drizzle over extra maple syrup and dig in!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.