Vegan Breaded Fish Tacos
Try these breaded vegan fish tacos made with Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers. Load up your tacos with crispy Fishless Fingers and top with salad and sauce before diving in.
Prepare some homemade guacamole on the side & enjoy a delicious Mexican meal.
A Little Effort
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 small tortilla wraps
- Vegan creme fraîche
- For the guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- 1 green chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- Prepare the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumber, shred the carrot and remove the lettuce leaves from the stalk.
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado with the de-seeded chilli and the garlic. Mix together with the juice of the lime, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a griddle pan, quickly heat the tortilla breads on each side.
- Break the fishless fingers and serve in the tortilla bread, with the vegetables, guacamole and vegan creme fraîche. Garnish with coriander.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.