Quorn Vegan Ham & Cheese Alternative Roll
A classic combination gets a meat-free makeover! With Violife Smoky Cheddar Flavour Slices and Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices, our vegan ham and cheese alternative roll is a delicious addition to your next meat-free meetup. Easy to make and the perfect size to share, our vegan ham and cheese alternative roll is the perfect thing to pack for a summer picnic!
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Recipes
11.2 g fat
- Scoop the Violife Creamy spread into a bowl. Finely chop in the chives and mix well.
- Evenly distribute the creamy chive spread over the tortilla wraps
- Down the middle of the tortilla, lay one Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slice on top of the creamy spread, then add a slice of the Violife Smoky Cheddar Flavour. Repeat for the width of the tortilla.
- Roll up the bread and fillings tightly to make a swiss roll shape then cut into 3 pieces.
- Serve garnished with finely sliced spring onions.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
The best vegetarian ham/chicken slices going, really nice
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.