Vegan Scampi with Posh Chips & Peas
A fishless twist on your chippy tea! This recipe using Quorn Vegan Fishless Scampi with posh chips and peas is delicious. Pair it with our vegan tartare sauce for the ultimate bar food experience. Great for a sharing platter.
11.9 g of fat
- 1 packet of Quorn Vegan Fishless Scampi
- 2 large potatoes cut into 1cm strips
- 2 sprays 1 cal oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 180g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp Alpro plain soya yogurt
- 3 tbsp Alpro plain soya yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tsp fresh chopped dill
Scampi and Chips
- Preheat oven to 200 C or Gas 6. Prepare the Quorn Vegan Fishless Scampi according to package directions. Meanwhile mix the potatoes spray oil and garlic powder in a bowl and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment and roast for 20-30 minutes until golden. Then sprinkle over chopped fresh parsley
- Cook peas in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, drain and add the Alpro soya yogurt along with the mint and blend.
Vegan Tartare Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.