Vegan Fish & Chips Sharing Platter
A British classic vegan style served with homemade French fries and three delicious dips make this tasty fakeaway tray perfect for sharing…or not!
A Little Effort
- 200g Quorn Battered Fishless Fillets
- 3-4 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bag of salad
- 100g pea shoots
- Salt to season
- For the curry mayonnaise dip:
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp curry
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Salt to season
- For the Soy mayonnaise dip:
- 2 tbsp Japanese soy
- 100ml vegan mayonnaise
- For the crème fraiche dip:
- 100ml peas
- 200ml vegan crème fraîche
- A cup of flat leaf parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Set the oven to 250°C/480°F.
- Chop the potatoes and sweet potatoes into chips before drizzling with oil and seasoning. Place on the middle shelf of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare Quorn Fishless Fillets as directed on packaging.
- For the curry mayo, mix the ingredients together and season with salt to taste.
- For the soy mayo, boil the soy until half remains. Let cool, then mix with the vegan mayonnaise.
- For the crème fraiche dip, boil plenty of water in a saucepan. Pour in the peas and remove the saucepan from the stove. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Pour off the water, blend the peas into a puree and mix with crème fraîche.
- Chop the parsley roughly and combine with the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Fishless Fillets with French fries, lettuce, pea shoots, salad and three dips on a platter/tray to share.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review