Pesto & Mozzarella Escalope Antipasto Platter
The perfect party starter! Try bite-sized pieces of Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes in a delicious antipasto sharing platter. Serve with roasted red peppers, olives and artichokes, and your choice of breads, crostini and dips!
17 g fat
- 4 Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes
- 12 crostini
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, halved
- 1/2 cup assorted pitted olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set air-fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches if needed, place Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice escalopes diagonally. On serving platter or board, arrange escalopes, crostini, roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over tomatoes.
Tips: Substitute crostini for fresh slices of baguette or crusty Italian loaf if preferred.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Just learning the air fryer, just found your web site, thank you
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.