- 4 cups Quorn Pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 fresh artichokes
- 14oz dried egg tagliatelle
- Salt and white pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Lemon to garnish
- Remove the outer leaves of the artichoke, wash the remainder, drain well and cut into very thin slices.
- Gently cook the garlic on a skillet in 2 tbsp of olive oil, add the artichoke and cook until softened. Season with salt and white pepper.
- In a different pan, cook the Quorn Pieces in the remaining oil until golden brown. Season with salt. Stir into the artichoke and cook for another minute.
- Cook the tagliatelle in plenty of salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Stir the Quorn Pieces and artichoke mix with the pasta and top with the parsley.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Used artichoke antipasti and glad I did as it it gave more flavour, best with squeezed lemon as garnish as suggested. Easy to make, satisfied the fiance so win win.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.