Quorn’s Loaded Vegan Wing & Waffle Sando
For a meat-free feast like no other, try this recipe for loaded vegan wing and waffle sandos by our friends at Caught Snackin'. Stack waffles high with our Quorn Sticky Sriracha Wings, topped with vegan cheese, purple slaw, fries and srirachamayo. This combination of vegan wings, waffles and toppings makes for a delicious dish! Perfect for brunching with friends!
- 1 pack Quorn Sticky Sriracha Wings
- 4 slices vegan cheese
- 4 tbsp vegan slaw
- 2 tsp mixed sesame seeds
- 8 large round vegan waffles, slightly warm
- 100g cooked fries
- Sriracha mayo, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place the Quorn Sriracha Sticky wings on a baking tray, in pairs, and bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden.
- Pour the sticky sriracha sauce over the wings, evenly coat ad sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place a slice of cheese over each pair of wings and pop back into the oven for 2-3 minutes until melted.
- To assemble, stack a waffle with a tablespoon of slaw, followed by 2 wings with the melted cheese on top, a handful of fries, a drizzle of sriracha mayo and top with another waffle. Repeat until all 4 loaded wing & waffle sandos and ready and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.