Vegetarian Steak Strip Fajita Wraps
Want to bring a Mexican flair to your lunch or dinner? Try our delicious fajitas wraps made with Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips. Serve with your favourite garnishes, salsa and creamy guacamole - perfect for an evening of entertaining or a quick family dinner!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Fakeaway Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegetarian Steak & Strips Recipes
Serves 3 - 4
14 g fat
- 300g pack Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper;
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 pack tortilla wraps of choice
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, mix all the dried spices to create the spice blend.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and peppers and saute for 2 minutes until just beginning to soften.
- Add the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips, and the spice blend and mix well to ensure all are covered.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until the steak strips are fully cooked through. If the spices catch on the base of the pan at any point just add a splash of water and scrape with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chopped coriander and mix through.
- Remove from the pan and serve with tortillas, and any garnishes of choice – cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.