- 250g Quorn Pieces
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 limes
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- 150g Mexican queso fresco
- 2 peppers diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 chilli thinly sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Season the sweet potatoes, wrap them in tin foil and bake for 1 hour/1 hour fifteen minutes.
- In a pan, fry the chilli, garlic, red onion, diced peppers and Quorn Pieces, until you get a nice colour. Season to taste.
- When the sweet potatoes are nearly done, roughly chop the avocado and toss with the juice of one lime.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan until slightly golden.
- Slice the sweet potato open, top with the avocado, then spoon in the Quorn Pieces mix, followed by the cheese and finally the toasted seeds.
- Serve with salsa, lime wedges and fresh coriander.