- 2 x Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks
- 2 red onions diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 dried chipotle
- 200 ml of hot coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 heaped teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoon of oregano
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 1 x vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 x 400g tin kidney beans/butter beans
- Place the 2 x Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steak into an oven as per instructions on the packaging.
- Prepare your hot coffee and put the dried chipotle in to soak.
- In a pan, lightly fry the red onion and garlic until the onion starts to go translucent.
- Next add the cumin, smoked paprika, oregano and ground coriander, fry for a few minutes to release the flavours.
- Take the chipotle out of the coffee, pour the chilli infused coffee into the pan. Chop the chipotle and add into the pan. Add the diced pepper.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and molasses then bring to the boil, once boiling turn down and leave to simmer.
- Using a fork, shred the 2 x Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steak, then add the shredded Quorn into the chilli. Season to taste.
- Add the beans and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with either basmati rice or sweet potato wedges, a dollop of soured cream and a sprinkle of chopped coriander.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review