- 2 packs of Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes
- 1 tin of mixed beans (400 g), drained and rinsed
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn (approx. 195g), drained
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 20 g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes according to the packet instructions.
- To prepare the Mexican bean salad, combine the mixed beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, red pepper, spring onion and coriander in a bowl and mix well. Add the lime juice extra virgin olive oil, cumin, salt and black pepper and toss through the salad.
- To serve, divide the salad between four plates and serve topped with a Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalope.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review